Tuesday, January 22, 2013

IHSW January 2013

Well International Hermit and Stitch Weekend for January 2013 just went by... but for me, it was more like International Hermit and Sleep weekend... sigh.

I did get on with a LITTLE bit more stitching-related stuff over the weekend and since the last time I blogged, but not as much as I'd like, for sure!


Made a teensy bit of progress on the Lizzie Kate pattern I had started sometime last week. The bottom corner is still not finished. More on this in the near future, when I can get some more progress on it. Very easy pattern to stitch, really.


Got a huge stash of stitching fabric from eBay for a steal! Very very happy, this will keep me stitching and happy for yonks. In a variety of good sizes for me too! Sorted out some material for my WIPocalypse pieces.


Got out an old WIP to investigate, and realised I had stitched parts of it wrong. Ended up having to frog them... I actually lost progress on a work this weekend, lol. This is one of The Floss Box's biscornu patterns with mermaids. I don't actually want to turn it into a biscornu, I just like mermaids, haha.



I also got a new, crafty but unstitchy toy... A Cuttlebug! Excited to see what I can do with this! I did get scalloped oval dies, but I'm so excited to try out more now!

2 comments:

  1. Every stitch counts as progress. Looks like a cute design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea! It is Lizzie Kate's Sweet Tooth Boxers!

      Delete