Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WIPocalypse 2013

Well, I'm horrible generally with finishing large projects, but WIPocalypse 2013 MIGHT give me some motivation to do some finishes!

As you might have sensed, I am generally into smaller pieces, so my list for WIPocalypse won't be very much different in the sense that I probably will be choosing easier pieces to finish, as compared to some of the huge masterpieces that I've been seeing other stitching bloggers do for 2012.

Well, no matter! Here's my short (but probably growing) list for the year.

1. Lizzie Kate's Sweet Tooth Boxer Jrs
2. Lizzie Kate's Living with Charm Flip-Its
3. Something music related (Haven't quite decided... any suggestions?)
4. Songbird (from CrossStitcher magazine)
5. Something for Halloween!
6. Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's Woodland 2013 sampler

I'm not really sure what else yet, but I'll probably add to this list as I go along!


No comments:

Post a Comment